• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Garage - Let get this done right...

• Owner

Currently I'm looking for a person that wishes to take care of the Garage area and moderate the entire area. I would like to start seeing member adding there trucks to Garage and then getting members to add the modifications to the Garage section like it meant to be. Right now majority of the members listed their truck and a few photos and then that's it. No modifications listed on most of them. Anyone will to take on this task?

Modification list show look like...image.png

But most of them are just plain empty. This way we don't have to have super huge signatures and just link back to your Garage area mod list and everyone can see what you have done. 

Now @Honey Badger mention a idea that sounds wonderful which is for all you list your modification it would be super cool to have you guys and gals write articles for each of your modifications to share what how you got the modification installed on your vehicles and share your experiences. Its a thought I'd like to pass along.