• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Manual to power window swap

So Christmas eve I was forced to swap my drovers door. Seemed like an opertune time to pull the trigger on swapping to power windows.  I've been told that they are plug and play with non power trucks. I'm hoping that I just have the wrong door harness and it's a simple fix. Both door side harnesses have two plugs while my truck only has a single. I know that both donor harnesses had the premium sound system and I assume that's the extra plug. Any help would be nice. I have casually searched previous posts without any luck. received_3356132624631022.jpeg.1de421a43e64516b53bd8ca165b785c0.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...