• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Death wobble issue rears it ugly head again

3 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

Not sure I've heard of these. But I'll do some checking.

I am also running the Centramatics - installed one year ago (10,000 miles ago) this month.  I installed them for a particular reason.  I had purchased a set of four commercial winter tires for a good price.  It turned out that they are excellent rock pickers (probably why the good price).  I live on a 1/2 mile long gravel road and those tires load up with rocks.  After two hours of freeway driving, there are still lots of rocks in the tread.  Of course, this affected tire balance dramatically.  The Centramatics have worked well for the fix.  The wheel balancer compensates for rocks leaving the tread, thus making the ride smooth again. 

The steel balls are enclosed in a circular tube filled with synthetic oil.  This allows them to work well in cold weather.

I think they are available for a dual rear wheel truck.

- John

image.png.ea94d0e154e6e118f8f23e4d748165d9.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1