• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Store Updates

Mopar1973Man

• Owner

I've been working on the store every chance I get. I'm still adding parts and supplies every time I get free time. I've had a few people call me and make requests on adding stuff to the store. Like I've got a friend in Louisana that requested a rebuild kit for a common rail engine that was added today. Then I was thinking of turbo rebuild kits for the HX35 turbos, so those got added today. 

This forum will be for supporting the store if there are issues anyone finds let me know here and I'll try to fix them as soon as possible. 

Payments issues, products in the wrong place, products you would like to see in the store. Post it up and I'll work at getting them add to the store or fix the problems we find. 

• Owner

For those of you looking to get Quadzilla Adrenaline tuner, they are now listed in the store. 

I also had a nice conversation with the Quadzilla team this morning and let them know of the screen layout issues. Then I also had a discussion about the mystery product they shipped me. Which I think is awesome and a 10/10 for the score being how it's designed. I'm plugging as quickly as possible so keep checking back or post up here on this forum of products you are looking for. 

• Owner
47 minutes ago, 5akman said:

How about a turbo rebuild kit? I've done two with Turbo Lab kits they are really straight forward. I think its something that would be of interest here. 

Already covered for HX35s 

https://store.mopar1973man.com/holset-genuine-rebuild-kit-for-hx35-and-hx40-3575169.html