• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Small price increase

• Owner

Ok no one likes price increases but I hate to say it but Paypal increased transaction fees on me. To be fair the site is holding the $10, $30, and $100 prices just you are now going to cover the transaction fees on the subscription price. This now changes...

• $10.00 a month or $10.89 a month
  • $30.00 a quarter to $31.59 a quarter
  • $100.00 a year to $104.29 a year
  • $300.00 a year (vendor) to $311.39 a year

The transaction fees are now included in the price. Sorry, this has to occur but I have to ensure the site's ability to stay afloat in the economy. So some of you might notice the subscription is canceled this is the only way to make a price change is to close out the current subscription link Paypal is holding and then the new prices can take effect. Other than that it will be like the old day everyone clinging to the old prices and only new members pay the increase. This makes it fair for everyone.

If anyone didn't receive a refund for the previous subscription please contact me and I'll make it right with you on your account. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man