• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Important Announcement - Moving Servers Soon!

• Owner

Mopar1973Man.Com has to relocate to a new server very soon. Right now our current server is on out-of-date software and no longer being updated. Currently, we are on CentOS 7 Linux with cPanel. We will be moving over to AlmaLinux and Interworx. I've already purchased the new server today and it's functional but needs some attention before the swap starts. I've spent over an hour on the phone with the hosting company to ensure things can be done and keep the downtime to a minimum. Currently, I'm paying for 2 servers and need to move forward to the new server fairly rapidly so I'm not paying for 2 servers by next month. Again if there are times that the site goes down during this don't panic we are working hard on getting swapped over to the new server. 

If you guys and gals have any questions let me know here and reply to this thread.

• Like 1