• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I been dragging my feet, I should have posted this a month ago. But the main thing is it's finally running right once again. Here it is and Im guilty of doing this a lot, looking over things and saying its good to go, its fine. Well I took my truck to two brothers in San Antonio who Ive heard really good feed back on. Anyway they found it in pretty quick. One of the pins backed out on the apps plug. And of course when you pulled it apart it would go back into its correct spot, push it back together and it was just making enough contact to run and once it got hot it would act up doing some wild crazy stuff. Just glad it wasn't the ecm. Check the obvious.:lol: