• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Texas

buhbuhbecum

I have used the forum since I've owned a diesel to figure out the problem and little aggravating quirks that my trucks have. I am now in a position where I think that I may be able to be active enough in a forum to be a member, which is why I have waited so long to join. So, that is about it, I am in the middle of tracking down a wiring problem on my 2001 2500 4x4, so I have to run, but will be lurking around quite often.Rgds,CB

• 1 month later...

Hi CB,You are right down the road from me - I'm in East Bernard. If you are in Lake Jackson, I bet you are a member at Greenwood.I just joined today an am fixin' to post an introduction, but saw your post from Texas and had to read it first.Seems like a lot of people with plenty of knowledge here!Regards,Andrew