• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes   06/12/2017

QUADZILLA TUNE REPOSITORY - There is now a Quadzilla tune download area. When you submit a tune file to the download area it will automatically create a forum topic that allows discussion of your tune. So export your tune and upload it to the site. Then we all can help out in building better tunes. Check it out gang...
    • Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jlwelding

Rear Diff

4 posts in this topic

Yes. You will have to modify a few things though. Yoke is different, drive-shaft will need shortened, you will have to put 17" wheels on, 16"s wont fit with the new brakes on the AAM axles. Lets see... Rear speed sensor might be different, I don't know. Traction bar might need flipped over to get it to fit, I don't know. Why are you wanting to do this?

The leaf spring saddle needs to be cut off and moved as well as shock mounts. AAM gears came as 3.73. or 4.10 Dana was 3.55 and 4.10 options. 3rd gens do not come with a sway bar option like the second gens did.

The leaf spring saddle needs to be cut off and moved as well as shock mounts. AAM gears came as 3.73. or 4.10 Dana was 3.55 and 4.10 options. 3rd gens do not come with a sway bar option like the second gens did.

Yeah see I knew I didn't know. Basically I was getting at that it would be a lot of work compared to finding a similar replacement.