• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

Google Authenticator   04/23/2017

Mopar1973Man.Com will now start using two-factor authentication to protect users accounts. All staff, donors, and customers will be required to use the Google Authenticator which you can download for free. Just scan the QR barcode and the app will provide the lock code. If you attempt to guess the code it will lock you out of the site. So please don't guess at the code. This will only appear to users that are accessing mission critical data to the member or the site.   I also enable the question and answers. If anyone has other ideas for question please PM to me and I'll add them to the system as well. The Question and Answers work similar and you must answer the questions to gain access to a protected area.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mopar1973Man

Ad Banners

1 post in this topic

Ok Gang...

I know there was a few of you that had ad banners on the site and then there is others here that might want to add a banner for there business... So what I need from you guys and gals is some account information to start your account.

[*]Username

[*]Password

[*]Email

[*]Real Name

Send this information to me in a email at mnelson@mopar1973man.com and I create your account with the above information. As ofr the ad banners I can create some basic banners if you wish... As ofr the ones that had banners I should still have a copy of you banner locally...

So get it together and send in your information.