• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Editing Thread Titles, anyone oppose?

ISX

I am posting this here so it gets more exposure. I think most people skip over website and forum section unless they have issues. Anyways, there are several misspelled titles around here and the members rides section kinda lost it's standard title format. I am going to edit those so they are all back to standard so we look a little more organized rather than just typing anything we want into titles. I don't mind doing this at all, I just wondered if anyone has a problem with it? I don't want anyone to become offended on like the members rides section, making it seem like I am pointing them out to be ignorant or something. That's not the case at all I just want to get this place more organized and I kinda think it is fun seeing unorganized stuff become organized :lol:So does anyone oppose?

One thing I hate about almost all forums is the lack of being able to edit thread titles. I have always thought they should be able to be edited just the same as the thread content itself by the thread starter. There are a couple forums I am on that alow it but 99% do not and I have never gotten an answer as to why.:shrug:

One thing I hate about almost all forums is the lack of being able to edit thread titles. I have always thought they should be able to be edited just the same as the thread content itself by the thread starter. There are a couple forums I am on that alow it but 99% do not and I have never gotten an answer as to why.:shrug:

Alright I see what you mean now W&F. I can change the title but it is the subject, guess it was the subject on all the other forums as well, not the actual title of the thread. Yeah I have no clue how to fix that.