• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Snowww

ISX

Got 8-10" dumped on us, figured I would show you 4wd guys how it's done :lol:One thing to note for the 24V/12V debate, when I backed up it died when I let off. It was revved up a little and it decelerates so fast that it can't catch itself. This was only because the engine was 13F and my idle is already set really low, if it caught it still would have been idling at only 500. That was actually the first time I have had it die on me, usually I catch it before it drops too far. But I still like being able to lug it like that.

I had some fun in the snow...err should I say ice this morning. I took my truck out of the shop to do a benchmark test against how it is in 2wd with CAD unlocked vs. 2wd with CAD locked and I had a time getting back up the hill into the shop without my 4wd working. The first try i almost got up but then I just started sliding back down while spinning my tires :lol: so then I drifted around a little bit on the driveway before I finally got a run up on the hill and put her back in the shop.

I had some fun in the snow...err should I say ice this morning. I took my truck out of the shop to do a benchmark test against how it is in 2wd with CAD unlocked vs. 2wd with CAD locked and I had a time getting back up the hill into the shop without my 4wd working. The first try i almost got up but then I just started sliding back down while spinning my tires :lol: so then I drifted around a little bit on the driveway before I finally got a run up on the hill and put her back in the shop.