• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Finished my Fooler

Thinking back on this again... Q: Could you get a picture of the switch? Q: Where did you buy the switch at? (Link to web site please) I love the design idea and would like to get more information on this change so I can included it in the write up of the site so others can have the option too. :smart:

The switch is a 3 position double pole on-on-on switch. I bought it at Gateway Electronics in St. Louis; I found Gateway while searching for molex plugs and pins for a project at work. The switch itself is not all that complicated, it has six pins and is double pole. Depending on what position the switch is in it makes the three pins for each pole in a different configuration. It just took a few minutes with a meter to get it figured out. Here's a link to a switch similar to the one I purchased. I only paid $3 or so at Gateway. http://www.guitarcenter.com/DiMarzio-3-Position-On-On-On-DPDT-Mini-Switch-424668-i1134703.gc