• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Anyone running an Edge Insight CTS?

AH64ID

• Staff

I think I am going to move the SG to the DD and get an Edge Insight in the Dodge. It does so much more than the SG, and has several features I would like to have anyways (post-turbo pyro, turbo timer, and various pressure/temp sensors, backup camera). I'll probably start with just the post-turbo pyro and oil pressure. By using the CTS for oil pressure I can move my pre-turbo pyro from the A-pillar to the dash mount and have room for the CTS under the A-pillar. Down the road I would eventually like to monitor oil temp, diff temp, and trans temp. The OBDII gauges will be better than the SG since Edge actually has PID's for Dodge, so I will be able to monitor rail pressure with the Insight as well, and continue to monitor IAT's, Load, and Coolant temp as well. The insight also allows for 8 gauges on the screen vs the 4 on the SG, so I think it will be a good upgrade! But I haven't read much feedback on it. The feedback I have read is excellent, but its very minimal. So does anyone have any experiance with it?

I take it that this is just a monitor then???? There's no programming for HP and Torque increases??? When I ran the Edge J w/A, the monitor always performed flawlessly with whatever parameters I wanted monitored. I took it out after I got the Smarty because I also put in hard gauges and I didn't like the idea that even on "stock" Edge programming, the truck was still using the Edge pigtail injector loops while I had the Smarty downloaded. I liked the Juice...........good power, but ran Hot when you got on it.

• 2 months later...