• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Eng laying on it's side

I was bring it home and the only way I had was to lay it on the passanger side on tires. Now I have oil everywhere in the trailer. I know it is leaking from the oil filter because I can see it's coming from the top where the seal is. At first I thought oh crap it's leaking passed rings and coming out the exhaust, but I started thinking its going to be on its side all night. So you think it will leak passed, because I am thinking if it does I am going to need to pull injectors and blow out each cylinder.