• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

When I first hooked up my mystery switch it worked great. Now it locks the convertor for maybe half a minute then it unlocks and I have to turn the truck off before it will work normally again. Gives me p0723 code which I had before too when it worked normally. p.s. I took the switch and wiring out when the truck went to the tranny shop for the rebuild cuz I didn't want them down my throat for using it. This problem occured after I got the truck back and rewired it.

Did you forget to take out the relay and put your jumper wire back in? I did that once and it caused limp mode. Just thinking out loud.Posted from my mobile phone while not driving....

I did the same thing as well. Put the relay back in when I took the truck to the dealer to have key fobs programmed. Did find out that if you wire in a 33 ohm resistor into the ground wire you can leave the relay in and not cause any codes or limp mode when you use the switch. I read it and tried it, worked on mine and now I don't have to worry about putting the relay back in and forgetting it again. :thumb1:

• Like 1