• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Got my raptor 150 and quadzilla chip and have a few questions before install first one I have a short bed and to install the raptor it looks to me I have to mount it on the outside of the frame is there any problems doing this and the other question is looking at the fuel lines on the tank witch one is the return line and witch one is the feed now on to the chip I understand everything but what wire you tap on the vp 44 thanks in advance

• Owner

Ok... 2 issues

[*]As for mounting outside the frame rail be aware of the debris path from the front tires. Is stones and road debris going to hit the pump and filters? If so you might build a shield to protect them.

[*]As for tapping the VP44 I would suggest you use a stealth plate to do it. Then you have a weatherproof connection, no damaged wires, and most VP44 vendor won't even know the wire been tapped.

• Like 1

Looking at the lines coming off the tank what one is the return and what one is the feed

doesnt matter, with the raptor 150 it is highly recommended to install a draw straw. the stock lines are too small to push 150 GPM I believe the feed is near the middle close to the driver side though.

• 2 weeks later...