• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Download area closed

• Owner

Ok gang...

DOWNLOAD AREA CLOSED

I'm making a attempt at fixing the download area of the site. Now I know I'm going to upset some members because I'm going back to what I know that works. So I'm RAR'ing the files tight, password locking them, and encrypting the data with a checksum. I know most windows users will be fine but Mac is going to be a problem. So I'm hoping to at least get the Windows users covered first and keep the data secure so it quit becoming corrupt on the server.

Then I'll work on another method for Mac like a version of ZIP... But first lets get the first step done...

--- Update to the previous post...

Update!

Ok I'm making head way and locking down each file as I get it place on the server. Now as for the large factory service manuals I've compressed them all and made some rather good saving in download size. As for the compression tool I'm using WinRAR and so far so good...

http://www.rarlabs.com/download.htm

So I'm still hard at work getting the files back up...

I'm continuing to work on the download files and get them replaced. So far so good but the only thing I ran into is that the provider has a extremely busy node right now and they are working on getting it fixed but it extremely slow to upload or download any files to the site as of now. So I'm going to keep working at it slow as it maybe...

Ok... Another update. I've got all the FSM (factory service manuals) uploaded again. They seem to be doing just fine now. So give me a few more days and I'll have the rest of it sorted out really soon.