• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I just notice I have a bad leak coming from my inspection place on bell housing. I am thinking front pump torque converter seal. Any ideas ? Transmission shop says they have problems with torque converter cracking at shaft? And help would be great. Thanks

• Owner

Ummm... From my old school days with 727 Transmission on V8 it might be a seal failure but more likely a front bearing had failed. It might be time to pull it out and have a shop at least look at the front bearing... I know its cheap to replace the seal but it sucks to have it start leaking again quickly after replacing... (Been there done that!)