• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ok I was going to have a friend help in stall this but he is as reliable as rain atleast around here,and we are in a drought. LOL Oh and he works for the sheriff dept. LOL LOL Can anybody help with this.I have read instructions but :confused: and it seems you need two people?

• Owner

I would tap the ECM lead and find out what the voltage is to ECM. While the DVM is tapped to the lead and your watching the voltage twist the sensors slightly up or down to adjust the voltage. It does help to have the screw semi-snug. When you hit your mark lock the screw down tight watching the voltage. You done...

Got it installed and no help,it does lug better.They say it helps that. Ok here we go again ,I hooked a scanner to it and we have no cam sensor reading according to my friend. And of course I allready replaced it about 5 days ago. What would cause no reading besides a bad plug?