Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Waking the Princess

Well gang...I got into Mom's garage and woke up the sleeping princess. It happens to be a 1977 Dodge Magnum XE with a 318 CID engine 2 BBL Holley carb. Nice to see the old girl wake up from a long slumber in the garage. It got several small issues to deal with like a 1/2 tank of some very sour gasoline, needing all the fluids change and just basic maintenance done. Later on I get the rest of the specs and some pictures of my project... :thumbsup

I have obviously never seen a magnum, as I have never seen anything like that. Nevertheless, I want to put a 4bt in it. LOL Very nice! :thumbsup

Hmmm... 6BT would fit under the hood without a problem but the front suspension won't hold it up...Magnum XE were only made for 2 years. It was basically a Dodge Cordoba with some fancy enhancements. This car has...318 CID V8 engineOrignally had a 4 barrel carb (Electronic lean burn) converted to 2 barrel holley 2210.Electronic lean burn was converted back to the old school electronic ignition.Automatic trans 904The rest of it completely stock for the most part...