• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1st oil change

SnoFarmer

I have 701mi on my 08 the oil level is rising so what I'm thinking is to drain the oil at this time or should I wait for the overhead to tell me it's time to change the oil.I've always change the oil early on all of my vehicles the first time. My thinking was if their was some debris from assembly it would be a good idea to get rid of it.so what do you guys think.P.s. This should make a few of you laugh or cringe but I have the AD flash on my truck.I'm making an appointment to have the drag link replaced but I haven't shown up on the list to have the heat shield installed for the insulation under the hood? Will the dealer automatically update my flash level or am I better off unplugging an o2 sensor let it throw a code then plug it back in so they will update it?

• 2 weeks later...