• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

19.5 wheel options (srw)

Are you a "hardcore" tower?????? If not, the 19.5's probably won't ever pay for themselves.......unless you put mileage on like CajFlynn!!!:smart:My personal opinion is pickup trucks with 19.5's and 22.5's look stupid. It's all about the, "Hey Look At Me" thing!!!!! I truly don't get it. Don't take this post personally either.........just venting because I had one with the big rig tires essentially cut me off the road yesterday!!!!:duh::duh: I did give him the No. 1 salute as I gave him a "soot job" as I passed him though a bit further down the road!!!:thumb1:

I cant get a set of tires to last me a year, which is generally 20k miles. Ive owned my truck 4 years and have to put a new set of tires on it about every year and its getting expensive and very old, I like the way 19.5s look personally and want the mileage that can be had with commercial tires. Your opinions are your opinions im not going to take them personally. :thumb1:

-Jordan-

--- Update to the previous post...

Another thing im not looking for big flashy wheels or anything Im just wanting some pretty plain wheels powder coated black plain and simple.

-Jordan-

• Staff

If it weren't for the possible winter traction issues I would be on 19.5's already, and I don't need them for the weight, I just can't stand how poor modern tires wear (I know it has nothing to do with my 800+ ft/lbs to the ground, and towing on dirt roads :lmao2:). I think the Rickson's are a pretty good setup, but nothing has the proper offset which is annoying. I think 19.5 SRW's look good, but 22.5's are :clap:

Is Stockdon out of the game?My SRW trailer has Ricksons on it. They're a nice HD wheel. Much beefier than the bread truck duals on the truck. A friend of mine and I found a set of deeep offset SRW 19.5s in the junkyard a few months back. Likely old rail truck wheels. He got some 2" spacers to put them where they should be but has been chasing some vibrations and has since pulled the spacers. Looks a little skinny but he only paid 150 for the set! They didn't even need the centers bored. Just a matter of good timing....