• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Omgili.com

It cant be all bad. I put in "vp44" and the 4th item was your thread about the vp44 and all of the bs. the second thread listed was one i posted here about vp44 rebuilders. Hell, I am famous now!!!. I ranked higher than you.Just kidding Mike, but it does look like a decent resource.

• Owner

Oh you have no idea of the search I've back tracked and found that Mopar1973Man is on the first page or at the top of the list... Even worse to find 2-3 link in a row on the first page of google... I've been studying the Google webmaster page closely to get the most out of the site and its working we are getting much more impressions that we ever have. Just in the last day we went from 250,000 impressions to 300,000 and gaining 40-50%...More we post the better the odds... But there is another trick I found that works excellent. The fact we all use acronyms for most of the post to save on typing. But when we do searches for anything we all was spell it out. So if we spell out the parts completely like instead of "VP44" you type in "Bosch VP44 injection pump" so now if some searches for a Injection pump, VP44 pump, Bosch Pump, Bosch VP44, etc... There all now valid searches and the more times the words are use the better chances of getting to the top of the list even above big sites! We done it more than once already! So enjoy the new search engine... And thank you for the help in making it grow! :thumbup2: