• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

I have seen some discussion on this before, but does any one know if the wiring harnes is present in the door for powered mirrors? My truck came with the tow mirrors but not the powered ones. I need to order some new ones and would like to have at least powered ones as long as the harrness is there. At least that would make it easier to do, as long as i can find the switch mechanisim also.

There was when I last changed my mirror out. You'll have to get the power mirror nob for the door to adjust them and a new climate control panel that has the button to turn on the heat for the mirror. I know kool view sells the mirrors that are a bit cheaper then the factory and they'll plug right in.

It came with the manual tow mirrors. I was going to do the upgrade but didn't have time to piece everything together. Trucks is pain to drive with no passenger mirror and the camper on. Plus it can get costly. Been hunting the wreckers to find everything. I'll eventually change them