• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Darn autozone...

So awhile back I got a random code while priming my truck. So I went to Autozone and had them scan it because I was just getting a compainion code on the odometer. Sure enough they scanned it but somehow in the process my diagnostic port. I have been meaning to find a replacement but somewhat let it slip out of my mind till today when I bumped the connector and heard it short. Sure enough I had no radio or dome light. After a quick track down I found the IOC fuse blown in the fuse panel on the side of the dash. I decided to pull the connector off the wires the rest of the way and tape up the wires until I can find a replacement.Anyone have a part number or possible aftermarket replacement port for this?