• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Todays Wood

dorkweed

Here's what a "scrounged" today.I went on a "beer run" yesterday, and on my way back I saw the boys cutting wood at this one house in my neighborhood. I stopped by and asked about the wood...............the home owner said I could have as much as I wanted!!!! The pix are just what was cut that would fit in my future stove. I didn't have to use my saw at all!!!!! I'm going back tomorrow PM and cut a bunch of stuff that was left long. A lot of wood there left!!! Here you go!!

post-7-13869818533_thumb.jpg

post-7-138698185337_thumb.jpg

That's just what I got in only 2 trips..............not even full pickup bed loads. I didn't take the dog crates or the platform they're on out of my truck for this wood. Best of all, I didn't have to us my chainsaw.............and an even bigger bonus is that it's only about 1.5 miles driving distance from my house!!!Going back tomorrow. With my chainsaw. Got a light day work wise.......so I should be able to "go to town" scrounging wood!!! It must be the "Neanderthal" in me.................bucking wood, hauling, stacking.............testosterone rush............something the Bamster wants to eliminate..........or at least have white people do it for him.