• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

wanna do a little pump mods

got a 97' 12V i wanna do some pump mods i wouldnt mind to sled pull once in a while but more worried bout mpg and daily drivin and haulin a trailor so far i got a 4gsk waitin to install well im thinkin bout havin a #0 or #10 fuel plate and i got a guy that can do dv's but i really dont know much bout the pump and what all i can do but money issues is bein stretched alittle but other info is got 3.55 gears 180pump its a build auto already got gauages but i really dont know where to start tho any suggestions or idea's