• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Turbos (again...)

So, we all know about the he351, s300, etc., for 'replacement/upgrade'.. But I have a friend here locally, that asked me if I'd like to buy his turbo. He was working on a project drift-car, but has not been able to move forward, and now needs a little cash for something..

He's got an Innovative Turbo Systems (ITS) GT72R-DBB (dual BB)

Compressor Wheel:

Aerospace aluminum material

72mm inducer

Turbine Wheel:

713C inconel material

82mm exducer

A/R Options:

1.10 T4 divided 4" V band, non-gated

Whatcha think (JohnFAK, AH64, etc) and anyone else that would like to chime in?

So, we all know about the he351, s300, etc., for 'replacement/upgrade'.. But I have a friend here locally, that asked me if I'd like to buy his turbo. He was working on a project drift-car, but has not been able to move forward, and now needs a little cash for something..

He's got an Innovative Turbo Systems (ITS) GT72R-DBB (dual BB)

Compressor Wheel:

Aerospace aluminum material

72mm inducer

Turbine Wheel:

713C inconel material

82mm exducer

A/R Options:

1.10 T4 divided 4" V band, non-gated

Whatcha think (JohnFAK, AH64, etc) and anyone else that would like to chime in?

Way too big for single. Also needs adapter (T4)

Thats like a 72/82/14 or 72/82/16

Your wanting closer to a 60/60/9 or 62/65/12

Probably ok/good for a twin setup :)

Wondering if those specs are right - that seems huge for a drift car ???

Way too big for single. Also needs adapter (T4) Thats like a 72/82/14 or 72/82/16 Your wanting closer to a 60/60/9 or 62/65/12 Probably ok/good for a twin setup :) Wondering if those specs are right - that seems huge for a drift car ???

Yeah, I asked him last night.. This was for his 1000hp drag car, not his drift car. My bad...