• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

???

SnoFarmer

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/threads/860-DIY-DPF-delete-sims I don't get why you closed it? Because it is a old thread is not a good enough reason In my opinion. The last guy to ask about it does not want to add power and a vender is pushing a tuner. You can buy sims from Rolling Smoke Diesel and a delete pipe. get the 100ohms sims and enjoy. It is always better to post in a existing thread on a subject that to start a new one on the same subject. Unless your forum is just about the numbers.

Hi, SnoFarmer.I am sorry you feel it was unwarranted, but much has changed, and the last pertinent post (aside from the vendors saying they have something) was almost 2 yrs old.It has nothing to do with "numbers" at all. As you can see, we RARELY close threads, unless they're old, or no longer relevant. Even they, not all get closed; no particular reason why some do and some don't.Old threads about one particular thought need to be stimulated with new blood and different thoughts. I would rather break the chains of old historic information and move forward with new ideas and thoughts, while still retaining that older info for historical search/research.