• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

what is correct size socket?

it is about RWD truck not 4WD truck as it is 1 11/16 that i has it and used it a lot in chrysler dealership in past time but i am still keep it for myself...I am not sure which is correct size socket for front hub/wheel bearing nut?? i has mostly size sockets but i has 41mm that is little more loose to fit in the front hub bearing nut... 41mm is 1.61 inches but i am anal as want correct socket as it is high torque so i dont want put stress on wrong size socket or round on nut...

i had worked on either Dodge Ram 2500 to Ram 3500 with 4x4, it is 1 11/16... but it is for 4x2 (2 wheel drive) problem is i has 41mm shallow that would fit in but little sloppy(loose).... i am suspect it may be 1 5/8??? i just want buy a correct one to keep in travel toolbox... i has 204,200 miles on it, i dont know when the wheel bearings will go bad but just be prepare to do...