• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is my ECM failing.

I was directed to an article posted by Mopar1973Man that was on a different forum. it concerns a P1690 engine code. it says that AC noise from my lift pump can also cause this. where does alternating current come frome on a direct current vehicle. The alternator? And why does it manifest itself in the fuel tranfer pump?

Link to the article, or more info please!!:smart:

I dont know how to give a link to squat on a computer.(I really hate these things). I have a thread posted on cumminsforum.com under ECM failing? If you can find that thred (my name there is also davisdeezle) you will find that link in one of the replies.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know how to give a link to squat on a computer.(I really hate these things). I have a thread posted on cumminsforum.com under ECM failing? If you can find that thred (my name there is also davisdeezle) you will find that link in one of the replies.

this is a link to that article [TABLE=class: tborder, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=class: thead, align: right] #2 (permalink) [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=class: alt2, width: 175]TexasTurbo

Diesel Head

Posted Image

iTrader Score: 1 reviews, 100%

TexasTurbo's Truck Pics

Posted Image

[/TD]

[TD=class: alt1]Mopar1973Man's Dodge Cummins Articles - P1690 VP44 CKP Sensor Does Not Agree With ECM CKP Sensor

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]