• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

13 rules of gunfighting

Rotate magazines if you wish but Cooper's research was that modern springs didn't fatigue like the early ones. My last duty gun was a S&W 645... still have it, still love it. My FTO (Field Training Officer) showed me how to carry 3 guns... He had a second old fashoned cuff case, center of back with a small auto. I never could get the feel for an ankle holster like he did. I carried the 39 & 2 extra mags in a Miami Classic under a jacket. It was interesting watch people's eyes follow the 645 in it's security holster while I could have my hands crossed across my chest with fingers on the 39.

Have a good flaslight. I've been dissatisfied with my day to day flashlights... hating the troublesome 3AAA type which eat batteries & the battery holders fail long before the flashlight. Until now my best was a mini-mag with 2 AAs in line... but it lacked a switch which I wanted. I've found a great light, so cheap you can afford to own several. http://www.ebay.com/itm/330617188487?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648 The picture is slightly off... the light I recieved has 2 finger grooves where the picture shows a hex. I know... made in China. I don't care what the brand is... just about all lights are made in China. Free shipping from HK took about a month. But for under $3!! I'm buying these for all my gun toting friends.