• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My 2001.5 H.O. QCSB 4X4

Well after gettin my 02 totaled by a Jack A$$ and not having a truck for 4 months and having diesel withdrawal I finally got another truck. I wanted the same options if not a better and I got myself a pretty good replacement. Its a 01.5 High Output 4x4 6spd. Only difference this time is the 4x4.

This one has a few upgrades. Rebuilt Trans with Valair SD and a new VP44. Has rv275, edge comp, Banks intake horn, AFE intake (which i will be replacing) Magnaflow 4" TBE, Raptor 150, 08.5 end links and drag link with Bilstein stabilizer, BD Box Brace. Its leveled with Weld Racing Cheyennes and 35s. Do not like the wheel back spacing and offset so will try to sell the wheels and tires and get some more stock spacing wheels in 17s and get some 295/70/17. Its got Leather heated seats which is a nice add on that i wanted. I plan on taking my stereo from the old truck and the ATS 3pc and new gauges that were in it and the fast coolers from the trans. I will also be swapping the rear ends cuz this one has 4.10s and old one had 3.55s. Do not like the high rpms or the mileage its currently has. All in all its not a bad truck. But it will not replace my old truck. I eventually will repaint it white.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The plan is to get Backwood front and rear bumpers and change the wheel setup and paint. Dont plan on to many engine mods. This will be more of a tower for my race car.

• Like 1