• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

• Owner

I have been emailing with James Delong at Linear Logic – Operations Manager:

“Diesel B was only used on some 1998-1999 Ford trucks.”

My initial setup was incorrect due to Diesel A vs. Diesel B test. I set it to Diesel B and then second fill up at 500 miles/~25 gallons. Again tested Diesel A vs. Diesel B and both went to zero :think:.

We found the Cutoff was at default 24 and needed reset to 0 and Diesel A selected. At this point, I needed a complete Factory Reset and start over :ahhh:. I am not even looking at it until the second fill up.

I would like to know what setting other people are using for Cutoff.

The recommendation is 4 above no throttle TPS value.

Also I would like to know the % value most are using after a few tanks.

My Diesel B Fill Up value was -19.7% (stock injectors) Josh states Diesel B is the invert of Diesel A. I am happy it matches Michael's numbers :hyper:. My Speed is -8% to match the GPS (tires LT245x75Rx16).

Thank you.

My current setting are.

Flow Offset: 15.5% (still need to calibrate it!)

Speed offset: 2% (new tires 235/85 R16)