• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Time For New Tires......considering 315/75R-16's on stock aluminum wheels

• Staff
On 8/15/2020 at 11:04 AM, LiveOak said:

I again warned them about using the old tires and they had decided to not use them.  

My right rear tire, 7/29/20, Michelin LTX A/T2, 245/75-16, Date code 4412, thread depth was 5/32", air temp 108° F, road speed 60 MPH, towing 2050LB flatbed trailer. The tire were bought in 2012 at Costco and truck is used mostly to tow my 5th wheel.

IMG_7167.JPG.4e2e0016caf632da527831292ef637c9.JPG

Replaced with same Michelin tires.  Set of 4 $905.  Damage to truck ?  I'm still going through the process to find out.

15 hours ago, Doubletrouble said:

It's amazing how many people do not know how to drive a manual trans vehicle.

I taught all my kids how to drive a stick;  their first cars were 5 speeds on the floor.

• Like 1