• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Diehard Platinum on sale now for $175 each

seafish

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Diehard Platinum batteries are on sale at SEARS for $175 each right now. The Platinums are an AGM battery made by Oddyssey in the USA, rebranded for Sears.

They are an EXCELLENT battery with a 48 month replacement and 100 month prorated warranty. 930 CCA, 130 min reserve capacity.

They even have a carry handle, which is a good thing cause they are HEAVY!!!!

Here is a link to the P2/ Group 65 for 3rd gen trucks--

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/ProductDi...atalogId=12605

FYI--The sale on these batteries only normally lasts 12 to 24 hours.

PS--Someone on another forum also found a coupon code "csosave5" that might be good for another 5% on online orders with in store pick-up.

• Like 1

Hello, Clark, and welcome to the forum. Since this was your first post, it could be considered as spam; especially since it's about 'selling' something. Please take a moment to create an introduction thread here: http://forum.mopar1973man.com/forums/20-Introductions Thanks, Rogan

Well you're probably right, but it's not...I just wanted to pass on a good deal on excellent batteries for our trucks that only sometimes go on sale for only a short time. In fact. the price has already gone up!!
  • Like 1

I know that some people have put the Diehard Platinum Group 31 Marine into their trucks by shaving a little plastic off the case, BUT I think that these Platinum Group 65 is perfect for a plug in fit and an excellent warranty. In any case, I'll post an intro up after the holidays. Happy Thanksgiving!!!