• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2010 Diesel

mohok

First thing is to find out if it is fuel or coolant making the oil level rise. I only wish my vehicles could "Make"oil. Then I wouldn't have to buy it or we wouldn't have to pump it out of the ground and have it refined.:tongue:Even better is if it would make fuel. lol...............:lmao::lol:

• Staff

We need more info, as a bone stock 6.7 will make oil. The oil change reminder is based on fuel in the oil, 5% to be exact. 5% of 12qts is .6 qts, which is about 35% of the "safe" crosshatch area. So is it making a little or a lot? How often is he changing his oil? Stock or deleted?

John, I think he has only changed oil once. The truck has only approx 8k plus miles on it. I will forward him your reply. He was concerned that it might be a major problem with fuel passing by the injectors. He is a worry wart anyway.ThanksMohok