• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

P0522 Driving me crazy

Hey guys been a fan along time of the site and have always been able to find answers by just searching through other posts. Now im stuck in a pickle, have an 2002 24v auto 4x4, the oil pressure gauge has never worked and the check gauges lights been on also, i bought it that way about 2 years ago. Now i have to have it checked by a smog referee with the state of CA and their giving me a hard time since theres a code on it.:banghead: I read everywhere and checked the wiring diagrams and it seems like the senor should have 3 wires going to it so it should be senor 5012991AD. However mine has only 1 wire, one prong plug its a green conector.:think: I checked with dodge and the replacement they had was also a single prong 5083366AA or PS536. I checked the cummins website and it also refers over to a one prong part # 4076930. Im not quite sure what to do here, Ive read around and some say that its probably been converted over maybe by the previous owner and others say that alot of 2002 wiring harness were just like that, doesnt make much sense. Thanks in advance for your guys help.