• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Ultragauge

Just got my ultragauge, ordered on a tues night and got it Friday I couldn't believe it came that fast. It's very nice and easy to use with way more gauges then I will ever use, it's nice to watch my avg mpg in the 20's . So far so good!

I'd be curious as to how accurate it is, this early in the game, in respect to MPGs.. Hell, I wished my 3500 would get 14mpg.. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I have had my Ultragage for about a year now. It has worked well for me. I had to calibrate it for mileage, and find that as long as I drive the same route about the same way it does real well. If I go crazy with the driving, it does not do as well. One problem I have found is that once in a great while it won't turn on. I have to unplug it from the OBDII port, then plug it back in and it works fine once again.