• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

LinkedIn

Mopar1973Man

Linkedin is the social network for work professionals created by Reid Hoffman in 2002. There are 161 million professionals worldwide who have connected with Linkedin since its official launch in May 2003. Every second that number grows by two more memberships, according to company stats. Linkedin members actively look for jobs and read work-related content on the platform. In 2011, there were 4.2 billion "professionally-oriented searches" that number is set to surge to 5.3 billion in 2012. On the network users can search for jobs, join work-related groups, and submit job applications through Apply With Linkedin.

There you have it. A facebook with tuxedos.
  • Like 1

:duh: Just what I thought... Actually a facebook with suit and ties... :sick:

Hey now... Its big in the oilfield. We ain't exactly a suit & tie bunch. Its a nice non facebook way to keep track of a bunch of clients, coworkers, and former coworkers in a rapidly changing business. Its like a searchable resume poster of pretty much everybody I work with.

• Owner

Hey now... Its big in the oilfield. We ain't exactly a suit & tie bunch.

Its a nice non facebook way to keep track of a bunch of clients, coworkers, and former coworkers in a rapidly changing business. Its like a searchable resume poster of pretty much everybody I work with.

:duh:

Just what I thought... Actually a facebook with suit and ties or roughnecks... :sick:

Ok. Edited... :lol: