• Announcements

• Mopar1973Man

911 Support Group   06/22/2017

Hey Gang, I've got the 911 support group database back up and running once again. It's listed in the 911 support category. It will allow members to list their contact information and location so other have a listed of members to call upon in the time of need. So if you wish to support other member please stop by and add your listing into the database. https://mopar1973man.com/cummins/911-support.html/contacts/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prowelder

How much power steering fluid??

4 posts in this topic

Hey,I'm going to change my power steering pump with a high flow PSC one and put a cooler in line. I'm wondering how much fluid will I need??How much did the stocker hold???Thanks,Winslow

With a dry system I would bet around 2 quarts tops. But the steering box is loaded with fluid, so is the hydro-booster so I would flush the system out with at least a quart with the old pump in before hooking up the new pump. This way the system is clean and your not pumping dirt into your new fresh pump.

Hey,Thanks!!That sounds like a good idea, I'll just buy some extra fluid to be safe!!!!Thanks,Winslow