• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Drop fuel tank or lift bed?

• Owner

There is a way of checking the sender to be sure you not hung up on the wall. Crawl under and loosen the collar nut. The carefully twist the sender one way and listen for the float arm to bang then back the other direction and listen again to bang again. Then measure about half the way and tighten again this should verify the arm is not trapped again the wall giving a poor reading.

Fuel pump and big lines are in. Dropped tank part way. That worked fine. 17-20 psi now. Perfect! Thanks guys!!BTW. I was filling out my warrenty card. Model and serial#. Box was marked Raptor 150, but tag says 100. Not sure what Vulcan Performance will do? I'd rather have the 150 than the $20 difference between the pumps. But I installed it. I need my truck Monday.