• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel Boss installed

• Staff

Installed the fuel boss about 1200 mi ago with an Airtex pump as back up. For the first 100-200 mi the fuel pressure would drop from 19 to 17-13 psi from time to time. The last 1k mi; cold 18psi, wot 20psi. and when it's warmed up 19psi, 21 wot. The drop might have been do to air in the line and the higher pressure when warm due to fuel viscosity.

• 2 weeks later...

Well fellas I will be installing my fuel boss tomorrow,the only thing different is I will be leaving out the bypass vavle and putting the fass fuel regulator in it's place.If I am thinking right [which isn't very often lol!] I should be able to adjust my fp a little bit there.:think:

Well fellas I will be installing my fuel boss tomorrow,the only thing different is I will be leaving out the bypass vavle and putting the fass fuel regulator in it's place.If I am thinking right [which isn't very often lol!] I should be able to adjust my fp a little bit there.:think:

I believe you are correct. I'm going to save up for a good adjustable regulator, and get rid of the bypass.

Good to hear! :thumb1: Would you mind telling me how your return lines are set up?

Texas CTD, I left the stock return line alone and the return line for the fuel boss I cut the filler tube hose and added the supplied manifold you get with the kit.On the fass fuel reg. u have 2 in ports plug one and the out is at the bottom this is the line u will be connecting to the return manifold it is really simple to do when u have a buddy that has a lift at his house.I just mounted the fass to the frame.:)
  • Like 1