• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Passenger side headlight dim

Hey guys I've had this problem with my truck(2002 Dodge 2500 4x4 Cummins) so every time i turn on my lights the passenger side light is super dim i mean theirs like 20 percent light compared to the other side and im just wondering what could this be i was thinking it has to be a ground and if so where are the grounds located for the headlights thanks.:doh:

Sounds like you have a burnt out light bulb and a filament has shorted across the bulb internally. The ground for your low beam just MAY be going through the high beam circuit causing the indicator to stay on. If you replace one bulb the other is probably due for replacement also. Just make sure you don't touch the glass on the replacements.

Tom