• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

My truck has the worst pedal ever and I've tried resetting a million times and put on a new sensor from OReillys. There are no numbers to set the voltage to and I don't mind spending a little but I don't want to trow parts at it. I had high expectations for this truck but it is the biggest turd I've ever drove right now. Has new lift and injection pumps also. Any help greatly appreciated.

My truck has the worst pedal ever and I've tried resetting a million times and put on a new sensor from OReillys. There are no numbers to set the voltage to and I don't mind spending a little but I don't want to trow parts at it. I had high expectations for this truck but it is the biggest turd I've ever drove right now. Has new lift and injection pumps also. Any help greatly appreciated.

A little history on the truck might help us determine your issues. Were the pumps put on by you? What is your fuel pressure? What codes do you have? How long have you had this problem/ How did you go about resetting the APPS? We can't help you without some further information. Rick

I bought the pumps and put them on myself. fuel pressure is steady at 16 pounds. I didn't know it needed pumps when I bought it. He told me it was the apps. After I bought it and it didn't run and I did some research I discovered the pumps were bad and fixed them and the truck runs good just has no throttle response and is weak taking off. I like the truck and now I'm tanked in it so I figure I might as well make it enjoyable.

- - - Updated - - -

Reset apps every way published online.