• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Suspension help

A

I can't see sigs on my phone but I am going to say no. If you want it to sit level you would have to raise the front back up. Usually 2" does the trick. Why you wanting to take off the lift. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

It's got 3in blocks in the back and spacers up front I'm gonna take it off when my 35s off truck isn't geared for 35s

Each rig is a little different, I could use 3" to actually level mine, but it would say a little when hooked to a trailer I suppose. Most use the 2" just for the best look loaded and unloaded. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

These spacers up front look to be around 3in as do the blocks in the back that's why I was wondering if it would sit level without them I was gonna take the lift off to see how 33s drove with the 3.55 gearing and keep the lift for later on.

with stock blocks and no coil spacers, it'll obviously be high in the rear (since it's designed to carry weight and sit fairly level with weight on it).If it sits level now, with 35s, it'll sit level with 33s on it.Remember, you're only lowering the truck's overall height by (at most) 1" when dropping from 35s to 33s.

with stock blocks and no coil spacers, it'll obviously be high in the rear (since it's designed to carry weight and sit fairly level with weight on it). If it sits level now, with 35s, it'll sit level with 33s on it. Remember, you're only lowering the truck's overall height by (at most) 1" when dropping from 35s to 33s.

So if I take off the spacers in the front and the blocks out of the rear it will sit level? And if I pull those out will it sit high enough to clear 33s?

Are the blocks double-stacked in the rear? There should be a single, roughly 3-4" tall block under the rear leaf springs. If that's what you have, then that is a factory rear setup; leave the block in.

It is roughly 3in block but the gearing isn't enough for the tires and it would look stupid with 33s sittin as high as it sits

It is roughly 3in block but the gearing isn't enough for the tires and it would look stupid with 33s sittin as high as it sits

Careful now. I have stock 265 75r 16's on mine and it looks fine. Mine is just not leveled like yours. I would not like the squatted look when I put a load on it.

Careful now. I have stock 265 75r 16's on mine and it looks fine. Mine is just not leveled like yours. I would not like the squatted look when I put a load on it.

I didnt mean it like that I just don't see why the blocks are needed on the stock suspension other truck look like they sit a lot lower than mine

The blocks are indeed stock and really the only reason another truck would look lower than yours might be its a 2wd or its sitting on smaller tires. I personally think it would look just fine on 33's. As previously stated, 35's are not generally an actual 35" and the difference in 35's and 33's will be about 1"

The blocks are indeed stock and really the only reason another truck would look lower than yours might be its a 2wd or its sitting on smaller tires. I personally think it would look just fine on 33's. As previously stated, 35's are not generally an actual 35" and the difference in 35's and 33's will be about 1"

I just figured that they had smaller blocks from factory that's why I was wondering I haven't measured the blocks they just look around a 3in

I didnt mean it like that I just don't see why the blocks are needed on the stock suspension other truck look like they sit a lot lower than mine

I should have put some smileys in that. I did not take it that way at all. Its all about how you want your truck to look. If you want your truck level while empty, go for it. A lot of folks like them that way. I personally like the forward rake while empty and a level stance while loaded. Mine came new with the same blocks in the rear you apparently have. If you put 33's on there it will still set level. Remove the front spacers and it will have the forward rake to it.