• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Po113 & po237

AlCorr

This is like The Never Ending Story" for me! I've been getting these codes for years. I clean the 2 sensors put them back and in a few weeks and the codes come back. I both 2 new sensors and it was good for 6 months. I clean them and get a few weeks. So I replaced them again about a year ago and the codes are now back again. Now I clean them two days ago with sensor cleaner and can't clear the codes with my scanner. Today I go out there and unplug the Quadzilla, plugged in the Quadzilla end plug, put my scanner on it and was able to clear the codes. Whats up here, is this Quadzilla my problem? I no longer have the install direction, how do I un-install it?

Also can I remove the Quadzilla and leave the Quadzilla Commander? I'm not sure if they are connected together.

I now have 6 IAT sensors, 3 that go on the air filter and 3 that go into the manifold.

- - - Updated - - -

I just went out for a ride, made a few stops, put it under WOW a few times and the check engine lite is back on, PO237 & PO069 MAP/BARO Correlation, now what is that?

OK, I got the Quadzilla out, cleared all the codes with my scanner and took it for a hard ride under WOW and no new codes. Looks good so far, keep my fingers cross.Anyone looking for a good deal on a Quadzilla????????????

• Like 1