• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wood Burners

dorkweed

Is this anyone you know????:duh::bang head: If he spent more time sharpening his chain and cutting splitting and stacking……………..he wouldn't have to burn green wood. Wonder what his chimney looks like………………….although most of the smoke wasn't even going up the chimney!!!!:cookoo: Burning green wood must kill brain cells!!!:smart:

• Owner

OMG...:duh:I know better to get my wood in the spring of the year and get in split and stacked by mid summer so it can season out for the last half of summer. I'll admit I'm still splitting wood today but that wood is not going to the shed to be burned now. This wet stuff is being staked under a tree and tarped to allow it to dry for the winter months. So by early spring I'll have dry wood to use. Oh yeah... My 046 Stihl or my 461 Stihl can make short work of that pile in even less time...PS: I didn't even watch the full video...