• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Leaking vac pump / ps pump mount flange

Damn.

Recently pressurewashed and thoroughly degreased my engine. 

Yea, I know once the engine is squeaky clean this the best way to spot leaks.

So, I have an oil leak where the vac pump / ps pump flange mounts to the rear of the timing case.  Dammit! Hard to get to.

Has anyone taken this assembly off to change the gasket & resolve an oil leak? My first gen has a leak in the SAME EXACT area. I tried to remove the assy on that truck and ended up frustated. I'm not fixing this issue on the old first gen,  but my 02 is one sweet truck so I'm inclined to fix and keep it clean. Any tips or step by steps? 

Picture attached.  (picture taken while i was laying on my back looking up, kinda hard to get the shot but I tried)

Thanks!

post-1543-0-68293100-1388254541_thumb.jp